The university follows two semester system i.e. Summer Semester, April to September) and Winter Semester, October to March) comparable to universities in Germany. The students are required to fulfil the UGC guidelines for admission. In addition, students may require to fulfil GUB departmental admission procedure. The admission forms and relevant information can be collected from the Admissions Office. For further information, visit university website www.gub.edu.bd Completed Admission Forms together with required documents should be submitted to the Admission Office. The Deadline of SS is 31 March and deadline of WS is 30 September.
Students seeking transfer from other universities must consult respective department’s Coordinator for approval before proceeding with the admission process.
International students seeking admission in GUB must fulfil the admission requirements as mentioned above. Admission will be confirmed after verification of their academic records equivalent courses of GUB. The eligible students will contact to International Students Admission department of GUB and they must provide the following documents:
On request, the visa procedure can be done by International Students Admission department of GUB at a minimum cost.
Students may temporarily be admitted to the university pending availability of a particular examination result. However the pending results must be available before the commencement of the semester from when the admission is sought. The university reserves the right of granting / rejecting a prayer for conditional admission.
*** Admission going on *** Admission going on ***
- B. Sc. Engg. in Environment Protection Technology
- B.Sc. Engg. in Food Science & Technology
- B.Sc. Engg. in Computer Science & Engineering
- B. Sc. Hons. in Bio-Technology
- B.Sc. Hons. in Human Health (Similar to Public Health)
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BSS Hons. in Sociology (Bachelor in Sociology)
- BA Hons. in Economics (Bachelor in Economics)
- BS Hons. in BPA (Bachelor in Public Administration)
- BA Hons. in English (Bachelor in English)