These are the latest research of Romana Nasrin (Lecturer Chemistry).
- Completed 4 weeks Research Internship on “Fibrous, shape memory nerve guide structures” in the Biocomposite Group in Department of Mechanical, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom from 3rd to 28th February 2014.
- One and a half year research on “Development of Chitin Reinforced Poly(Lactic Acid) Composites for Biomedical Applications” in Bangladesh Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (BCSIR), Dhaka, Centre for Advanced Research in Sciences (CARS), University of Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh and Applied Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Department, University of Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Three months literature review on a project work called “Biomedical Scaffolds” in Applied Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Department, University of Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
*** Admission going on *** Admission going on ***
- B. Sc. Engg. in Environment Protection Technology
- B.Sc. Engg. in Food Science & Technology
- B.Sc. Engg. in Computer Science & Engineering
- B. Sc. Hons. in Bio-Technology
- B.Sc. Hons. in Human Health (Similar to Public Health)
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BSS Hons. in Sociology (Bachelor in Sociology)
- BA Hons. in Economics (Bachelor in Economics)
- BS Hons. in BPA (Bachelor in Public Administration)
- BA Hons. in English (Bachelor in English)