Structure for Research Strategy:
In addition to the traditional department and institute structures, there will be five interdisciplinary research platforms called “focus area” will be created in coming one/two years, which will substitutes other disciplines to fulfill the research and development activities in the globalised world. The institutional strategy of GUB follows a topic-related management approach. The overall aim is to strategically establish clusters of expertise, systematically initiate productive international networks in research and higher education, and promote young researchers through the reshaping of graduate education:
- Food Science Research Center (FSRC) acts as an umbrella organization for the university’s research in the Food Quality Control Study and Development Strategies against Food Contamination and Food Adulteration.
- Environment Research Center (ERC), which will develop strategies against Environment Protection and Conservation. (Remediation of Environment Contamination and Environmental Hygiene).
- Research on “Education and the Future” in cooperation with the Department of Teachers Training Education and Psychology, as does the
- Center for Area Studies (CAS) in terms of region-specific activities in the humanities and social sciences at German University Bangladesh and a
- Center for International Cooperation (CIC).
*** Admission going on *** Admission going on ***
- B. Sc. Engg. in Environment Protection Technology
- B.Sc. Engg. in Food Science & Technology
- B.Sc. Engg. in Computer Science & Engineering
- B. Sc. Hons. in Bio-Technology
- B.Sc. Hons. in Human Health (Similar to Public Health)
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BSS Hons. in Sociology (Bachelor in Sociology)
- BA Hons. in Economics (Bachelor in Economics)
- BS Hons. in BPA (Bachelor in Public Administration)
- BA Hons. in English (Bachelor in English)