Why Graduate (MS) Program?
Graduate and Post Graduate Degrees are essential for different important sectors such as teaching, research, national planning and some technical jobs. Graduates with good grades will, therefore, be encouraged to go for Master Degrees and Ph.D. programs. The credit syste will be operative at the post-graduate levels as well. In a nutshell, the main objective of setting this University is to offer quality appropriate and meaningful education to our youths. The University will therefore help the nation in this regard.
The GUB will introduce Master/Magister degree programs. The duration will be one and a half to two years of study within the framework of current UGC regulation.
Besides the standard degree programs, the German University Bangladesh will offer further – occasional international – inter University Programs.
|Name of the Programs|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA-One Year)|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA-Two Year)|
|M.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering|
|MA in English (One Year)|
*** Admission going on *** Admission going on ***
- B. Sc. (Hons) in Environment Protection Technology
- B.Sc. in Food Science & Engineering
- B.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering
- B. Sc. Hons. in Bio-Technology
- Bachelor of Human Health (Similar to Public Health)
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BSS Hons. in Sociology (Bachelor in Sociology)
- BA Hons. in Economics (Bachelor in Economics)
- BS Hons. in BPA (Bachelor in Public Administration)
- BA Hons. in English (Bachelor in English)